Grilled BBQ Chicken Pizza
The grill is not just for burgers anymore! For a smokey flavor and crispy crust, grilled pizza is the way to go!
Yield: Serves 4
- 1 (13.8-oz.) tube refrigerated pizza dough
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into strips
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- Spray a baking sheet with no sides with non-stick vegetable spray; roll dough into a 16"x12" rectangle. Spread sauce over dough; arrange cooked chicken strips on top. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Spray cold grill with non-stick vegetable spray; preheat grill to medium-low heat (275°-325°). Place baking sheet on grill; grill, covered, 3 minutes or until dough begins to set (no longer doughy). Slide dough onto grill and continue grilling, covered, 10 more minutes. Use baking sheet to remove pizza from grill; sprinkle with green onions. Slice into squares.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note