Grilled Basil Halibut
If you don't have a grill, broil the fish 4–5 inches from heat for 6–8 minutes (without turning) or until opaque in center.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 fillet and 1/3 cup sauce)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 286
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 37g
- Carbohydrate: 6g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 54mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 293mg
- Calcium: 92mg
- 1/4 cup reduced fat vinaigrette or Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless halibut, red snapper, or sea bass fillets
- 1 cup diced yellow tomato or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup diced ripe avocado
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high.
- 2. Combine dressing and basil in a medium bowl. Remove 2 tablespoons of dressing mixture; spoon over fish. Grill fish 8 minutes or until opaque in center, turning after 4 minutes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 3. While fish cooks, add tomato and avocado to dressing mixture in bowl; toss well. Spoon mixture over grilled fish. Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 fish fillet and 1/3 cup tomato mixture).
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes