Grilled Barbecued Pork with Vegetable Kabobs
Yield: 6 servings.
More From Oxmoor House
Marinate: 8 Hours
Amount per serving
- Calories: 332
- Calories from fat: 31%
- Fat: 11.6g
- Saturated fat: 3.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 25.2g
- Carbohydrate: 32.5g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Cholesterol: 74mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 131mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 6 (4-ounce) lean, boneless loin pork chops
- 1/2 cup maple-flavored syrup
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic (about 4 cloves)
- 6 frozen half-ears corn on the cob, thawed and cut in half
- 2 sweet red peppers, seeded and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, cut into 6 wedges
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Cut each pork chop into 1/2-inch-thick strips; place pork in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag. Combine syrup and next 4 ingredients; pour over pork. Seal bag; turn bag to coat pork. Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove pork from marinade, reserving marinade. Place marinade in a small saucepan; bring to a boil, and remove from heat. Thread pork, corn, and pepper alternately onto 8 (10-inch) metal skewers. Thread onion separately onto 1 (10-inch) skewer.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°). Place pork and vegetable kabobs and onion kabob on rack; grill, covered, 12 minutes or until meat is done, turning once and basting with reserved marinade. Remove pork and vegetable kabobs from grill. Grill onion kabob, covered, 3 to 5 additional minutes or until tender, turning once and basting with reserved marinade.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes