Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 Bananas
- 1/4 cup(s) chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup(s) strawberries, sliced
- 1/3 cup(s) granola
- 1/2 cup(s) mini marshmallows
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Hold each banana in your hand, curved side up, and carefully halve it lengthwise through the top of the peel without cutting through the bottom side. Arrange each banana on a piece of foil.
- Using your fingers, gently pry open each banana, making a space down the center for the toppings. Arrange chocolate chips, strawberries and granola down the center of each banana then top with marshmallows
- Fold foil around each banana, leaving the top open, to form a bowl that will protect it from direct heat. Arrange bananas on grill and cook until banana is tender and marshmallows and chocolate are melted and hot, about 10 minutes. Set aside to let cool slightly before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Vixxenesque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Bananas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts