- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 (8-inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- Butter-flavored vegetable cooking spray
- 2 cups coarsely chopped banana
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 cup frozen nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup fat-free caramel topping
- calories 316
- caloriesfromfat 14 %
- fat 5 g
- satfat 0.5 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 6.3 g
- carbohydrate 64 g
- fiber 0.0 g
- cholesterol 3 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 370 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
Coat one side of each tortilla with cooking spray; sprinkle coated sides evenly with 1 tablespoon sugar mixture.
Combine banana, lemon juice, and remaining sugar mixture; toss gently. Spoon banana mixture evenly onto plain sides of tortillas, arranging just off center of each. Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon walnuts.
Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°). Place tortillas on rack; grill, uncovered, 30 seconds or until bottoms of tortillas are golden. Fold each tortilla in half; cook 30 seconds or until thoroughly heated.
Spoon 1/4 cup nonfat frozen yogurt onto each quesadilla; drizzle caramel topping evenly over quesadillas.