Grilled Banana S'mores
This campfire favorite is sure to be a hit when you add bananas and dark chocolate to the mix. Be sure to use firm, ripe bananas since super-ripe bananas will be hard to skewer and may fall through the grill rack.
- 3 small bananas, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 12 (0.3-ounce) individually wrapped squares dark chocolate
- 12 graham cracker sheets, halved
- Thread banana pieces onto 3 (8-inch) metal skewers. Place skewers on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 5 minutes or until soft.
- Place 1 square dark chocolate onto 1 graham cracker half. Top with hot banana pieces and another graham cracker half. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This