Grilled Banana S'mores
This campfire favorite is sure to be a hit when you add bananas and dark chocolate to the mix. Be sure to use firm, ripe bananas since super-ripe bananas will be hard to skewer and may fall through the grill rack.
- 3 small bananas, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 12 (0.3-ounce) individually wrapped squares dark chocolate
- 12 graham cracker sheets, halved
- Thread banana pieces onto 3 (8-inch) metal skewers. Place skewers on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 5 minutes or until soft.
- Place 1 square dark chocolate onto 1 graham cracker half. Top with hot banana pieces and another graham cracker half. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note