Grilled Balsamic Pork Tenderloin
Place the pork in the marinade the night before you plan to serve it. A few tablespoons of honey are also nice in this marinade. We omitted them here because of the honey in the Lemony Apple Salad.
More From Southern Living
Chill: 8 Hours
Grill: 24 Minutes
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 (2-pound) package pork tenderloins
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Garnish: rosemary sprigs
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow dish or large zip-top plastic freezer bag; add pork. Cover or seal, and chill 8 hours. Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade. Sprinkle evenly with salt and black pepper.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 8 to 12 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 155°. Remove from grill, and let stand 10 minutes or until thermometer registers 160°. Slice pork, and garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note