- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2/3 cup chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
How to Make It
Rinse chicken, and pat dry. Place in a gallon-size zip-top plastic bag. Combine chicken broth and next 8 ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Reserve 1/2 cup marinade; pour remaining marinade over chicken. Seal bag, and refrigerate up to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
Grill chicken, uncovered, at medium-high for 6 minutes on each side or until cooked through, basting with reserved 1/2 cup marinade every few minutes.