Grilled Bacon, Cheese, and Tomato Sandwiches
More From Southern Living
- 8 (1/2-inch-thick) French bread slices
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 8 (1-ounce) Jarlsberg or Swiss cheese slices
- 3 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 12 cooked bacon slices
- Spread 1 side of bread slices with butter; turn 4 slices buttered side down, and top each with a cheese slice. Layer evenly with tomato, basil, bacon, and remaining cheese slices; top with remaining bread slices, buttered side up.
- Place a large skillet over medium heat until hot; cook sandwiches, 2 at a time, until golden, turning once.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This