1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crispy.
3. Remove bacon, and drain on paper towels, and crumble bacon.
4. Combine bacon, cheeses, and the next 4 ingredients through garlic in a bowl, stirring to combine.
5. Divide cheese evenly, and fill eggplant halves.
6. Place eggplant halves cheese side up on grill, cover and grill 8 minutes, or until bottoms are charred, and cheese mixture is lightly browned.
7. Place eggplant halves on serving platter.
8. Sprinkle with tomato and cilantro.
Go to full version of