Grilled Bacon & Cheese Stuffed Eggplant
- 4 eggplants, halved lengthwise, and the centers scooped out
- 2 slice(s) center-cut bacon
- 1/2 cup(s) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup(s) shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) minced green onion
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 2. Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crispy.
- 3. Remove bacon, and drain on paper towels, and crumble bacon.
- 4. Combine bacon, cheeses, and the next 4 ingredients through garlic in a bowl, stirring to combine.
- 5. Divide cheese evenly, and fill eggplant halves.
- 6. Place eggplant halves cheese side up on grill, cover and grill 8 minutes, or until bottoms are charred, and cheese mixture is lightly browned.
- 7. Place eggplant halves on serving platter.
- 8. Sprinkle with tomato and cilantro.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note