Grilled Bacon Cheddar Cheese Burgers
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 pound(s) ground pork
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) chopped parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) fresh oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- Heat grill to 350 degrees. Combine cheddar cheese, chopped onion, oregano, and parsley. Set aside. Combine the ground pork with remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly. Shape into 6 thin patties. Put cheddar cheese mixture on three patties. Top with remaining 3 patties, press edges to seal. Grill until done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jenatay50 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Bacon Cheddar Cheese Burgers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes