Grilled Asparagus With Manchego
The asparagus can be grilled up to 4 hours in advance; cover and keep at room temperature. Sprinkle with the manchego and paprika just before serving. Recipe by Charlyne Mattox, June 2011; from the Real Simple website: http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/grilled-asparagus-manchego-00000000058341/index.html.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 bunch(es) asparagus (about 2 pounds), trimmed
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 ounce(s) manchego, shaved with a vegetable peeler
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika (preferably smoked; also called pimentÃ³n)
- Heat grill to medium-high. In a large bowl, toss the asparagus with the oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Grill, turning occasionally, until just tender, 4 to 6 minutes. Transfer to a platter and sprinkle with the manchego and paprika.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note