This recipe is equally delicious with artichokes. Boil 30 to 35 minutes, cut in half and remove fuzzy choke, then proceed with step 3, below.
More From Coastal Living
Grill: 4 Minutes
Total: 21 Minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds large asparagus stalks, trimmed
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Citrus-and-Caper Aioli
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°).
- 2. Snap off and discard tough ends of asparagus. Cook asparagus in boiling salted water 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Plunge asparagus into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain.
- 3. Brush asparagus with olive oil, and sprinkle with kosher salt and pepper. Grill 2 minutes on each side; let cool. Top with Citrus-and-Caper Aïoli.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note