Our grilling time is for pencil-thin asparagus; increase the time for thicker spears.
More From Southern Living
Grill: 4 Minutes
- 1 pound fresh asparagus
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- Snap off and discard tough ends of asparagus.
- Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper in a shallow dish or large zip-top plastic bag; add asparagus, turning to coat.
- Remove asparagus from oil mixture.
- Grill asparagus, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 2 to 4 minutes or until tender, turning once. Remove asparagus, and sprinkle evenly with grated lemon rind; serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note