Grilled Asian Pork Tenderloin with Peanut Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter, preferably a natural variety
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 Tbs. fresh lime juice
- 3 Tbs. dark brown sugar
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced (2-1/2 tsp.)
- 2 tsp. ground coriander
- 2 small pork tenderloins (about 2 lb. total)
- Vegetable oil for the grill
- In a large bowl, whisk the coconut milk, peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, garlic, and coriander to make a smooth sauce.
- Trim the pork of excess fat and silverskin. Butterfly the tenderloins by splitting each one lengthwise almost but not quite all the way through, so the halves remain attached.
- Open each tenderloin like a book, cover with plastic wrap, and pound to an even 1/2-inch thickness with a meat mallet or the bottom of a small skillet. Put the pork tenderloins in the bowl with the marinade and turn to coat. Let marinate for 10 to 20 minutes (or up to several hours in the refrigerator).
- While the pork marinates, heat a gas grill with all burners on high. Clean and oil the grate. Remove the tenderloins from the marinade, letting excess marinade drip back into the bowl (don’t discard the marinade). Grill the tenderloins, covered, turning once, until just cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes total (cut into one to check). Transfer to a carving board and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour the marinade into a small saucepan and add 2 Tbs. water; bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer for 3 minutes. Remove from the heat. If the sauce seems too thick, thin it with 1 or 2 tsp. water. Slice the pork and serve with the sauce on the side.
- serving suggestions
- Serve with Slivered Red Pepper, Carrot & Snap Pea Salad and Steamed Jasmine Rice on the side.
- nutrition information (per serving):
- Size : based on five servings; Calories (kcal): 300; Fat (g): 12; Fat Calories (kcal): 110; Saturated Fat (g): 3.5; Protein (g): 39; Monounsaturated Fat (g): 2.5; Carbohydrates (g): 7; Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 0.5; Sodium (mg): 490; Cholesterol (mg): 100; Fiber (g): 1;
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Asian Pork Tenderloin with Peanut Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes