Grilled Asian Flank Steak
More From Southern Living
Chill: 4 Hours
Grill: 14 Minutes
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 1/4 cup lite soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons lite teriyaki sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Asian garlic-chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds BEEF Flank Steak
- 1. Combine soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, and next 4 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic freezer bag or shallow dish. Add steak, and turn to coat. Seal or cover, and chill 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- 2. Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade.
- 3. Grill flank steak, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 5 to 7 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Cut diagonally across the grain into thin strips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This