- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 5 teaspoons sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1 (1-pound) flank steak, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- calories 285
- fat 8.4 g
- satfat 2.8 g
- monofat 2.4 g
- polyfat 0.4 g
- protein 28 g
- carbohydrate 26.4 g
- fiber 3.8 g
- cholesterol 70 mg
- iron 2.9 mg
- sodium 489 mg
- calcium 81 mg
How to Make It
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Combine chopped cilantro, 1 tablespoon sugar, and next 4 ingredients (through soy sauce) in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add beef; let stand 15 minutes. Remove beef from marinade; reserve marinade.
Place beef on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with reserved marinade. Grill 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove from grill; cover with foil. Let stand 5 minutes; cut across grain into thin slices.
Combine lime juice, 2 tablespoons water, peanut butter, remaining 2 teaspoons sugar, and pepper in a large bowl; stir with a whisk. Add lettuce and next 4 ingredients; toss to coat. Divide salad evenly among 4 plates; top evenly with mango. Serve with beef.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.