Delicious! Perfect combination of flavors and super easy to make. Gonna try it with wings next time.
Grilled Asian Drumsticks
Photo: Oxmoor House
These chicken drumsticks are a perfect balance of smoky, sweet, and spicy.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 2 drumsticks and about 3 tablespoons sauce)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 210
- Calories from fat: 18%
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated fat: 1.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.1g
- Protein: 26.3g
- Carbohydrate: 15.6g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 98mg
- Iron: 1.5mg
- Sodium: 855mg
- Calcium: 18mg
- 8 chicken drumsticks (about 2 pounds), skinned
- Cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons sambal oelek (ground fresh chile paste)
- 1. Preheat grill.
- 2. Coat chicken and grill rack with cooking spray. Grill chicken 20 minutes or until done, turning once.
- 3. While chicken grills, combine vinegar and remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan, stirring with a whisk. Bring to a boil; cook 4 minutes or until reduced to 1/3 cup.
- 4. Transfer chicken to a large bowl or pan. Pour sauce over chicken, turning to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This