Grilled Apricots with Mustard-Tarragon Glaze
Notes: Serve with grilled chicken, pork, or lamb.
Yield: Makes 6 servings
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 105
- Calories from fat: 4.3%
- Protein: 2g
- Fat: 0.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 24g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Sodium: 122mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 2 pounds firm-ripe apricots, halved and pitted
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon leaves
- 1. Thread apricot halves onto 2 parallel 6- to 12-inch-long slender metal skewers (you will need several pairs).
- 2. Mix honey, mustard, and tarragon. Brush half of this mixture onto one side of fruit.
- 3. Place fruit, basted side down, on a barbecue grill over a solid bed of very hot coals or very high heat on a gas grill (you can hold your hand at grill level only 1 to 2 seconds). Cook until lightly browned, about 2 minutes; baste with remaining honey mixture and carefully turn skewers over. Cook to brown other side, about 2 more minutes.
- 4. Push fruit from skewers onto a platter.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Apricots with Mustard-Tarragon Glaze Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables