Grilled Apricots with Burrata, Country Ham and Arugula
Photo: Dave Lauridsen
More From Food & Wine
- 1 1/4 pounds apricots, halved and pitted
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 small head radicchio, cored and thinly sliced
- 5 ounces baby arugula
- 1/2 pound burrata cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces shaved country ham
- 1 tablespoon aged balsamic vinegar
- Light a grill or preheat a grill pan. Brush the apricots with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill over high heat, cut sides down, just until lightly charred, 5 minutes. Let cool.
- In a bowl, whisk the lemon juice with the 1/4 cup of oil and season with salt and pepper. Gently toss in the apricots, radicchio and arugula. Transfer to a platter and top with the burrata, ham and vinegar. Serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This