Grilled Amberjack with Country-Style Dijon Cream Sauce
Prepare the cream sauce ahead, if you like—just be sure to reserve the lemon juice for the fish. Pick up a whole wheat baguette from the bakery at your supermarket, and steam fresh asparagus to make this meal quick and easy.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 256
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 0.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 37.2g
- Carbohydrate: 6.3g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Cholesterol: 83mg
- Iron: 0.1mg
- Sodium: 473mg
- Calcium: 39mg
- 2 teaspoons salt-free steak grilling blend (such as Mrs. Dash)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- Cooking spray
- 4 (6-ounce) amberjack fillets (about 3/4 inch thick)
- 1 lemon
- Country-Style Dijon Cream Sauce
- 1. Combine steak seasoning and tarragon in a small bowl; set aside.
- 2. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Coat fillets with cooking spray, and rub with seasoning mixture. Add fish to pan. Cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until fillets flake easily when tested with a fork.
- 3. While fish cooks, grate 1 teaspoon rind from lemon; squeeze juice to measure 1 tablespoon. Reserve lemon rind for Country-Style Dijon Cream Sauce.
- 4. Place 1 fillet on each of 4 serving plates. Drizzle fillets evenly with lemon juice, and top with a dollop of cream sauce.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note