Grilled Amaretti-Stuffed Nectarines
While the coals are still hot, cook up your dessert—Grilled Amaretti-Stuffed Nectarines. You can also make this juicy crowd-pleaser with peaches.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 216
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 5g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbohydrate: 34g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 12mg
- Sodium: 33mg
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 amaretti cookies
- 3 tablespoons chopped sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 6 firm but ripe nectarines, halved and pitted
- 1. Warm honey in microwave for 15 seconds. Stir in almond and vanilla extracts.
- 2. Pulse amaretti and almonds in food processor until crushed and well combined. Add butter and pulse until combined and crumbly. Preheat grill to medium.
- 3. Lightly brush cut sides of nectarines with honey mixture. Oil grill. Place nectarines on grill, cut sides down, and cook until grill marks appear, about 2 minutes. Turn over, spoon about 1/2 Tbsp. topping into each nectarine cavity and grill for about 5 minutes longer, until fruit has softened but still retains its shape. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This