- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sake (rice wine)
- 1 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (6-ounce) tuna steaks (about 1 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- calories 208
- fat 2.9 g
- satfat 0.7 g
- protein 38.6 g
- carbohydrate 2.0 g
- cholesterol 80 mg
- iron 2.2 mg
- sodium 669 mg
- caloriesfromfat 13 %
- fiber 0.1 g
- calcium 53 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup mixture. Place remaining mixture in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add fish. Seal and marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes, turning once.
Remove fish from marinade, discarding marinade.
Place fish on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 3 minutes on each side or until fish is medium-rare or desired degree of doneness. Transfer fish to serving plates; spoon reserved soy sauce mixture over fish and top with cilantro.