Good flavor and easy to make. The only issue was the skin of the squash. It was a pain to skin it as eating it. Next time. I will peel it after I slice it thin.
Grilled Acorn Squash with Rosemary
More From Southern Living
Amount per serving
- Calories: 79
- Calories from fat: 37%
- Fat: 3.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 151mg
- Carbohydrate: 12.4g
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Protein: 1g
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 pounds acorn squash, thinly sliced
- Garnish: fresh rosemary sprigs
- Combine 1 tablespoon oil, white wine vinegar, and next 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; add squash. Seal and turn to coat. Let stand 2 hours.
- Remove squash from marinade, reserving marinade. Brush squash with remaining tablespoon oil.
- Cook acorn squash, covered with grill lid, over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°) about 10 minutes on each side. Place on a serving dish; drizzle with reserved marinade. Cover squash, and let stand 10 minutes. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note