Good flavor and easy to make. The only issue was the skin of the squash. It was a pain to skin it as eating it. Next time. I will peel it after I slice it thin.
Grilled Acorn Squash with Rosemary
Yield: 8 servings
More From Southern Living
Amount per serving
- Calories: 79
- Calories from fat: 37%
- Fat: 3.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 151mg
- Carbohydrate: 12.4g
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Protein: 1g
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 pounds acorn squash, thinly sliced
- Garnish: fresh rosemary sprigs
- Combine 1 tablespoon oil, white wine vinegar, and next 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; add squash. Seal and turn to coat. Let stand 2 hours.
- Remove squash from marinade, reserving marinade. Brush squash with remaining tablespoon oil.
- Cook acorn squash, covered with grill lid, over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°) about 10 minutes on each side. Place on a serving dish; drizzle with reserved marinade. Cover squash, and let stand 10 minutes. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables