Grill-Roasted Garlic Potatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) petite red-skinned potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 6 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- In a large, covered saucepan, cook potatoes in boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain. In a large bowl, combine hot potatoes, oil, garlic, and salt and pepper. Toss well to combine. Using a slotted spoon, transfer potato mixture to a grill basket or grill pan.
- For a gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium. Place grill basket or pan over grill. Grill uncovered about 25 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and tender, turning grill basket or tossing potatoes in grill pan several times during grilling.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 22Janet and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grill-Roasted Garlic Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables