1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Pierce the bottom of a disposable foil pan several times with the tip of a knife. Line pan with newspaper or paper towels; place 2 cups wood chips on top of paper in pan.
3. Combine broth and the next 6 ingredients (through tomatoes) in a medium ovenproof saucepan. Place disposable pan on 1 side of grill rack; ignite newspaper with a long match. Place saucepan on other side of grill rack. Cover grill. Bring sauce to a simmer, and grill for 15 minutes. Remove saucepan from grill, and keep warm.
4. Place poblano and corn on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Cover and grill 10 minutes, turning occasionally. Add green onions and chorizo, cut sides down, to grill rack; cover and grill 4 minutes or until poblano is blackened and charred and corn is lightly charred, turning occasionally. Place poblano in a paper bag; fold to close tightly. Let stand for 5 minutes. Peel and discard skins; cut poblano in half lengthwise. Discard stem, seeds, and membranes. Chop poblano, cut kernels from corn cob, slice green onions, and dice chorizo; add to broth mixture.
5. Add remaining 1 cup wood chips to disposable pan. Return saucepan to grill rack. Cover grill, and simmer. Place clams on grill rack. Cover and grill for 2 minutes or until clams just begin to open. Discard unopened shells. Add clams to broth mixture; cover and grill for 4 minutes or until shells open completely. Remove saucepan from grill; stir in parsley and juice. Cover and keep warm.
6. Place bread on grill rack, and grill 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until toasted. Ladle clam mixture into bowls. Serve with grilled bread.