griled summer peppers
- 3 whole(s) bell pepers yellow red or orange
- 18 basil leaves
- 1 cup(s) motzerella shreaded
- 1/2 cup(s) balsalmic dressing
- HEAT grill to medium-high heat.
- CUT each pepper lengthwise in half. Remove and discard seeds. Fill each half with 1 basil leaf and 3 tomatoes; top with cheese. Drizzle evenly with 2 Tbsp. dressing.
- GRILL 8 to 10 min. or until peppers are crisp-tender.
- PLACE peppers on platter; top with remaining basil leaves and dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by brierose and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
griled summer peppers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables