Gretchen's Taco Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 can(s) beans (pinto, red, white, any!) UNdrained
- 1 can(s) hominy
- 1 pound(s) ground meat (any kind or Boca)
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 can(s) stewed tomatoes
- 2 can(s) 4 oz. diced green chiles
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning mix
- 1 package(s) ranch dressing mix
- Brown meat and onion in large kettle. Add beans (liquid and all), hominy, stewed tomatoes, green chile, taco and ranch dressing mixes. Add enough water to cover all ingredients. Simmer until hot (tastes better after simmering all day in a slow cooker). Serve in bowls topped with crushed tortilla chips and shredded cheddar cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ftcollinsco and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note