- 2 whole(s) avocado Peeled and pitted
- 1/2 cup(s) tomatoes diced
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1-2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 1/2 cup(s) red onions
- Smash and then hand whip the avocado to a consistency that you like. Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, and lime juice until it tastes good. Add the diced tomatoes and red onions if you like.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gcliburn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note