- 1 slice whole grain bread
- 1/4 cup loosely packed flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tilapia fillets (about 1lb.)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°.
In food processor, process bread until small crumbs form; set aside.
In small bowl, combine parsley, garlic, lemon peel and Mayonnaise until blended.
On baking sheet or broiler pan, arrange fillets. Evenly sprinkle with lemon juice. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then bread crumbs. Bake 15 minutes or until fish flakes with fork.
This recipe is an Eat Smart™ recipe. Eat Smart™ recipes can help reduce your intake of saturated fats, trans fats, sugars, sodium and cholesterol.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 160, Calories From Fat 40, Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 5g, Cholesterol 60mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 5g, Sugars 1g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Protein 24g, Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%