Greeny Tahini Chutney
This yummy chutney is a delicious spread, garnish, and dipping sauce! It is vegetarian, vegan, & gluten free, and made from raw greens and sesame seeds. It is easy to make and very healthful! Sesame seeds are a great source of calcium and these herbs are an excellent source of vitamins and are great for a simple detox.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) Sesame Seeds roasted until brown
- 1 bunch(es) green onions washed and chopped
- 2 limes washed and squeezed
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt (or more to taste)
- 1/3 teaspoon(s) black pepper (or more to taste)
- 1 bunch(es) parsley washed (make sure you cut the ends off first)
- 2 bunch(es) cilantro washed (make sure you cut the ends off first)
- Add the above ingredients to a blender or food processor in the order above. Enjoy fresh! For a video tutorial, go to
- For more wellness tips and inspiration, visit BodyMindSoulWellness's facebook page, , and blog,
- For information on personal wellness coaching:
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BodyMindSoulW and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note