As a side, this is easy and delicious!
Greens With Spicy Peanut Sauce
Prep: 5 minutes; Cook: 2 minutes.
More From Health
- Calories: 103
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 5g
- Carbohydrate: 6g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 276mg
- Calcium: 77mg
- 1/4 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) package prewashed spinach
- 1. Combine first 6 ingredients (through pepper) in a Dutch oven; cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly until smooth. Stir in spinach; cook 45 seconds or until spinach lightly wilts, stirring constantly. Serve immediately.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note