Greens with Goat Cheese
From GOOP: Endive, arugula and radicchio are easy to get all winter long and make a great combination. The dressing, one of my favorites, has maple syrup which balances the bitterness of the leaves. The dried cranberries, goat cheese and walnuts make it perfect for any festive occasion or any day for a tasty light lunch.
Yield: 4 servings
Community Recipe from
- 1 clove(s) Garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/6 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 head(s) Endive Chopped
- 1/2 head(s) Radicchio Chopped
- 1 bunch(es) Arugula
- 1/3 cup(s) goat cheese
- Walnuts to garnish
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) maple syrup
- Cranberries to garnish
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic, Dijon, maple syrup and vinegar. While whisking, slowly drizzle in the olive oil. Season the dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
- 2. Combine the greens in a large salad bowl. Dress with about two thirds of the dressing.
- 3. Divide the greens on plates and scatter over the goat cheese, walnuts and dried cranberries over the greens.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by esarda and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Greens with Goat Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes