Greens with Carrots, Feta, and Brown Rice
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 2 cup(s) Mixed kale, collard greens, and swiss chard
- 1/4 pound(s) feta cheese crumbles
- 20 ounce(s) cooked, long grain brown rice
- salt and pepper to season
- Put carrots, greens, onions, 1/4 cup water, salt and pepper into a large, deep skillet and toss well. Cover and cook over medium heat, tossing once or twice, until greens are wilted and tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Toss with feta cheese and spoon over brown rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Vixxenesque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Greens with Carrots, Feta, and Brown Rice Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads