for this drink to work you have to know your wine and soda flavors and how they will mesh together. Everyone loved this last night but it took me three trys to find the right combo of wine and soda to make it taste right.
Green Wine Spritzers
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 26
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated fat: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- Carbohydrate: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 28mg
- green food coloring
- 1 chilled 750ml bottle of dry white wine
- 1 liter chilled plain or lime-flavored seltzer
- Place 1 drop of green food coloring into each of 8 wine glasses (or 8 drops in a large pitcher).
- Divide 1 chilled 750ml bottle of dry white wine among glasses, or pour into pitcher.
- Top with 1 liter chilled plain or lime-flavored seltzer; stir lightly. Serve promptly. Serves 8.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note