Green Veggie Salad
A simple healthy recipe for any meal.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 heads of broccoli
- 10-15 piece(s) asparagus
- 1 can(s) peas
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2-1 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 2 pinch(s) salt
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1. Wash and cut broccoli and asparagus.
- 2. Cut broccoli into bite size pieces.
- 3. Boil broccoli and asparagus in separate bowls because they will be ready at different times.
- 4. Once asparagus is done, cut into bite size pieces.
- 5. Once broccoli is done, put all 3 vegetables in a bowl and mix in the garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and olive oil.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LindsaySara and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note