Green Tomato Salsa
Serve Green Tomato Salsa as an appetizer with chips or a topping on Green Tomato Chile Verde.
This recipe goes with Green Tomato Chile Verde
More From Southern Living
Total: 15 Minutes
- 2 medium-size green tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine tomatoes, onion, jalapeño pepper, cilantro, lime juice, and salt in a bowl. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note