Green Tomato Salsa
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lydia DeGaris Pursell
The tangy-sweet taste of this quick, colorful salsa pairs perfectly with grilled chicken, pork, or crisp-fried catfish.
Yield: Makes about 4 cups
- 2 large green tomatoes, diced
- 1 large fresh peach, diced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Stir together tomatoes, peach, green onions, olive oil, cilantro, vinegar, honey, salt, and ground red pepper. Cover and chill 1 hour before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments