- 2 pounds lean ground turkey breast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (4-oz.) container crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely minced red onion
- 1 teaspoon minced oregano
- Homemade Hamburger Buns
- Toppings: sliced pickled green tomatoes, lettuce, thinly sliced cucumber, dried crushed red pepper, and fresh dill sprigs
How to Make It
Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Combine first 5 ingredients gently. Stir feta cheese, onion, and oregano into meat mixture. Shape mixture into 6 (5-inch) patties.
Grill, covered with grill lid, 6 to 7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 170°. Serve on Homemade Hamburger Buns. Top each burger with sliced pickled green tomatoes, lettuce, thinly sliced cucumber, a pinch of dried crushed red pepper, and a fresh dill sprig.