Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) apples Quartered
- 1 whole(s) Pears Quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ginger Freshly Grated
- 2 tablespoon(s) Flax seed
- 6 whole(s) Kale Leaves
- 1 whole(s) lemons Juice
- 1 cup(s) Water
- 1. Quarter apple and pear, remove stems and seeds and put in blender.
- 2. Add remaining ingredients to blender and puree. Add more water if needed.
- * Add fresh fruit, cucumbers, slivered almonds, coconut, fresh herbs or different dark leafy greens for tasty variations on this recipe.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kandrea8 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Green Smoothie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch