Community Recipe from
- 2 ripe medium bananas
- 1 ripe pear or apple
- 2 cup(s) chopped kale tough stems removed
- 1/2 cup(s) cold orange juice
- 1/2 cup(s) cold water
- 12 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground flaxseed
- Place bananas, pear (or apple), kale, orange juice, water, ice cubes, and flaxseed in a blender. Pulse a few times, then puree until smooth.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lec2003 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Green Smoothie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Nonalcoholic
More Recipes for Main Dishes