Green Salsa (Salsa Verde)
This recipe goes with Roast Chicken and Onion Tacos
Yield: Makes about 1 1/4 cups
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 4.4
- Calories from fat: 20%
- Protein: 0.1g
- Fat: 0.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 0.8g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Sodium: 0.3mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 8 ounces fresh tomatillos
- 2 to 3 tablespoons chopped fresh jalapeño chiles
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped white onion, rinsed and drained
- 1. Remove and discard husks from tomatillos. Rinse tomatillos well and coarsely chop.
- 2. In a blender or food processor, combine tomatillos, chiles, cilantro, and 1 tablespoon water; whirl until coarsely puréed. Pour into a bowl and add onion and salt to taste.
- Nutritional analysis per tablespoon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Green Salsa (Salsa Verde) Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This