Green Salad with White Wine Vinaigrette
Photo: Beth Dreiling Hontzas; Styling: Amy Burke
Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1 (8-oz.) package haricots verts (tiny green beans)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon country-style Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 (5-oz.) package fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 (5-oz.) package fresh arugula
- 2 cups torn Bibb lettuce
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh tarragon
- Garnishes: shaved Parmesan cheese, croutons
- 1. Cook green beans in boiling salted water to cover 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain.
- 2. Whisk together olive oil and next 4 ingredients.
- 3. Toss together spinach, next 5 ingredients, and green beans in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil mixture; toss gently to coat. Garnish, if desired. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This