I can't begin to tell you how great this recipe is I keep dressing in fridge all the time & every time I take people ask for recipe It's so simple I make make extra poblanos & keep in freezer I add roasted / salted pepitas
Green Salad with Roasted Poblanos and Cumin-Lime Dressing
A little heat, a little honey, and a pungent spice enliven this simple dressing.
Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 1 1/2 cups)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 52
- Calories from fat: 43%
- Fat: 2.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 1.8g
- Carbohydrate: 7.2g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
- Sodium: 122mg
- Calcium: 54mg
- 2 poblano chiles, seeded and halved
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extravirgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 10 cup gourmet salad greens
- Preheat broiler.
- Place chiles, cut sides down, on a foil-lined baking sheet; broil 6 minutes or until blackened. Place in a zip-top plastic bag; seal. Let stand 15 minutes. Peel and discard skins, stems, and seeds. Cut chiles into thin strips.
- Combine lime juice and next 5 ingredients (through cumin) in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add chile strips and salad greens; toss gently to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Green Salad with Roasted Poblanos and Cumin-Lime Dressing Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Salads