Green Salad with Cranberry-Champagne Vinaigrette
The savory nuts that top these greens can be made up to a week in advance and kept in an airtight container.
More From Oxmoor House
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 (5-ounce) packages mixed salad greens (we tested with Dole Spring Mix)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 navel oranges, peeled and sectioned, or 1 cup drained mandarin oranges
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; toss well. Arrange pecans in a single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until toasted; set aside.
- Combine cranberry sauce and next 4 ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well until cranberry sauce dissolves. Add oil; shake well.
- Combine greens, parsley, onion, and oranges; toss well. Sprinkle with reserved pecans, and serve with desired amount of vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note