Great, Refreshing and Flavorful. - Amber
Green Salad with Autumn Fruit
Community Recipe from
- 1-2 pears
- 2 tablespoon(s) Lemon Juice
- 6-8 cup(s) lettuce Or mixed greens
- 1/4 cup(s) Cheese (Blue, Feda, Parmesan)
- 1/2 cup(s) Cranberries Dried
- 1/2 cup(s) walnuts
- 1/3 cup(s) Oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) Lemon Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- Toss Pears and Lemon Juice in Medium Bowl
- Add to the fruit any of the other ingredients.
- -- Dressing --
- Shake all together in Jar with a tight lid.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZacAndAmber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Green Salad with Autumn Fruit Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes