Nice flavor combo, next time I will cut back on the vineger a little.
Green Salad with Simple Vinaigrette
We love the bright pop of this vinaigrette; for a sweeter version, use balsamic, cider, or rice vinegar.
More From Cooking Light
Total: 9 Minutes
- Calories: 72
- Fat: 6.8g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Sodium: 96mg
- 4 cups mixed gourmet salad greens
- 3 thinly sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded cucumber
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Combine salad greens, radishes, and cucumber in a large bowl. Combine olive oil, vinegar, salt, and freshly ground black pepper, stirring with a whisk. Drizzle over salad mixture; toss gently to coat.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note