- 4 cups mixed gourmet salad greens
- 3 thinly sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded cucumber
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- calories 72
- fat 6.8 g
- satfat 0.9 g
- sodium 96 mg
How to Make It
Combine salad greens, radishes, and cucumber in a large bowl. Combine olive oil, vinegar, salt, and freshly ground black pepper, stirring with a whisk. Drizzle over salad mixture; toss gently to coat.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.