Green's What the Kale? Salad
Makes 16 cups and uses 2 bunches Kale
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) Apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) canola or olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) Bragg Liquid Aminos or Soy Sauce
- 2 clove(s) garlic crushed
- 1 tablespoon(s) red peper flakes, or to taste
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- Wash kale in cold water and pat dry. Trim off tough stems and cut into bite sized pieces. Scissors work great. Combine all the rest of the dressing ingredients in a small pot. Stir and simmer 3 minutes. Pour hot dressing over kale. Mix well to coat all leaves. Allow Kale to sit at least 10 minutes.
- Per 1 c. Serving
- 80 calories
- 4g. fat
- 110 mg sodium
- 11 g carbohydrates
- 1g dietary fiber
- 2 g protein
This recipe is a personal recipe added by karentcool and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note